We’re excited to be partnering with Searcys champagne bars over the festive season; by simply ordering a glass of Balfour Brut Rosé, Searcys Cuvée 2011, £2 will be donated to ORBIS’s sight saving work.
Chris Maddison, Searcys’s marketing director says; “We wanted to create a Christmas charity partnership that made a real difference and ORBIS is a very worthy cause. We know our generous customers will get behind this initiative – enjoying a glass of bubbly whilst knowing they are changing someone’s life by giving the gift of sight.”
You can take part in the promotion and support ORBIS at the following London champagne bars:
The promotion will be running from the 1st December to 31st January so don’t miss out!
Join the Journey!
Get exciting news and inspirational stories from the Flying Eye Hospital and ORBIS's work worldwide.
You can win a bottle of Balfour Brut Rosé, Click the Tweet button below to re-tweet and enter:
Twitter Competition to Win a Bottle of Balfour Brut, Terms and Conditions:
- Prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of ORBIS UK, Searcys and their affiliates, agents or anyone else professionally connected with them.
- Only one entry per person.
- Once an entry is made ORBIS UK and its promoters have the right to use this entry.
- The prize draw will close on 13th January 2014.
- The winner will be notified via Twitter (publically) within ten days of the closing date. If contact cannot be made within one week prize entitlement will be withdrawn and the prize will be awarded to a reserve drawn at the same time as the original.
- No responsibility will be accepted for any incomplete, lost, delayed or corrupted entries, or any which cannot be sent or included in the draw for any reason whatsoever.
- Prize consists of one 75 cl Bottle of Balfour Brut Rosé, Searcys Cuvée 2011.
- No cash or other alternative prize is available, except that, in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar alternative prize of equal or greater value. Unless agreed in writing by the promoter, the prize will only be available to the winner in person from a London based office.
- To the fullest extent allowed by law, the promoter accepts no responsibility for loss or injury as a result of promotional participation or the acceptance of the prize.